“Reliable and Attractive”
Review of Al Biernat's

Al Biernat's
Reserve with OpenTable
Al Biernat's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 3,712 Restaurants in Dallas
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Oak Lawn
Cross street: Hershel
Reviewed April 25, 2012

Located just outside of downtown, very popular with locals for excellent food and service.

Reviewed April 24, 2012

This place has to be one of Dallas' best restaurants. In a building to itself, valet is in the back. Atmosphere -best. I don't think you can find a better steak. I also love the seafood. Small bar. Sometimes it can get noisy so ask for a tabel in the back.

Reviewed April 22, 2012

Great food and atmosphere. Troy Aikman and Jason Garrett were a table over.

Reviewed April 14, 2012

This place for us definitely has its pros and cons and it has it's place in evening outings. Al's is extremely, over the top, loud on the weekend evenings - I've never been to a louder restaurant. The setting is really dark with low light which is what we like but may not be for everyone. As far as the food, it's pretty good. They serve cold bread and cold butter which is a pet peeve of mine - one or the other needs to be warm. My girlfriend ate the petite filet which was cooked nice and had a great flavor and I had the wagyu-angus filet which was cooked great but was a tad salty. We had lobster rissoto for our starch and it was really good and the red wine mushrooms are also a good choice. Overall, we had an enjoyable dinner - we'll definitely go back - but there is nothing that makes it stand out for me over other places such as bobs chop house or the mercury chop house in FTW.

Reviewed April 13, 2012

My wife and I were in Dallas for the first time and a friend recommended Al Biernats. We are so glad he did! Everyone from the manager to the valet were friendly, courteous, and very professional. Our server exhibited a clear command of the menu and was able to describe each cut with precision. We ordered the special ribeye that was cross-bred wagyu and angus locally grown. Truly delightful. Save room for coconut cream pie too. We will definitely be back! Thanks, Victor et al.

Been to Al Biernat's? Share your experiences!