“Great food and great service”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #641 of 3,691 Restaurants in Dallas
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 4, 2013

We ordered sesame chicken which came with rice and also the California rolls. Both were wonderful as always. We have tried many dishes here and the food is always great. We had great service too! Look forward to returning again!!

Reviewed August 2, 2013

They've changed the menu after 20 years! And they did a good job of it! I had the shrimp with carmelized nuts and honey dew melon and it's a WINNER! Great for summer dining with a cold glass of white wine. As much as I loved the lettuce wraps, I must admit to getting a little tired of them. There is also a pasta with cucumbers that is great. Service and atmosphere is good as always.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We went in with a large group of adults and kids. We each wanted separate checks, and the waitress said "No problem"! She was courteous, and helpful. Food was very fresh and tasty and served without a long wait.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

I visit this chain fairly regularly, and quite enjoy a number if their dishes. This time I had Sweet and Sour Chicken and found it dry. Somehow lacking. Their summer menu did not inspire me at all.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

I stopped here while on business travel because I always enjoy PF Changs. The food and drinks did not dissapoint. I was happy to find a place that I knew that I would love the food at.