“Tasty Crawfish” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen

Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen
Ranked #87 of 3,560 Restaurants in Dallas
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Frisco, Texas
“Tasty Crawfish”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013

Our family from Bryan, TX and my wife and I stopped by there Saturday afternoon. We all had different dishes from the menu and all were very tasty. I had the crawfish etouffee. It was a bit spicy but really hit the spot. My wife had the catfish and baked potato and said that was very good. Daughter and Son-In-Law had shrimp and the grandkids had fried crawfish. Overall we all enjoyed our meal and the atmosphere. They did seat us next to the restroom door entry and we had a bit more traffic than we wanted. Service was very good, constrantly refilling the water and tea without us having to ask. We couldn;t eat all the food so we took home some crawfish, shrimp and bread. Made it a tasty snack for lunch on Sunday.

• Visited April 2013

Pembroke Pines, Florida
“Excellent seafood in Texas!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2013

We stopped for lunch and I wasn't planning on eating so much but I ordered the seafood skewer and dirty rice. Very fresh shrimp, crabmeat, salmon, and vegetables - all grilled and delicious! I try to avoid carbs but the dirty rice was to good to pass by. Others had salads with crabmeat on top - also good reviews. I would definitely go again.

• Visited March 2013
Jackson, Mississippi
“Fresh seafood”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

Ok...so who thought that you could find fresh seafood in the middle of Texas!!!! We ate at this location Friday afternoon around 3p. We were greeted and seated right away and before I could place my purse down our server was there to greet us. We ordered our drinks and looked over the menu. The menu is plain black and white on the inside so you have to use your imagination on what you might order but believe me the food will be better than you think. We ordered the strawberry lemonade and it was awesome!!! A great balance between the two. We ordered the Pappadeaux platter and the Shrimp Creole and Grits, both were very well prepared. The platter is enough for two people without a doubt. The shrimp were so fresh you could taste it....not frozen or stored for days. This place is a great place for lunch or dinner, you cant got wrong.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Plano, Texas
“New Orleans dining in north Dallas, excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

Got seated very quickly on a Saturday nite. That was impressive. We were party of 5. Had wine, st margerita pinot grigio. Very tasty but 15.00 a glass. I had the mixed seafood grill. Excellent! Loved it . Should have split with my wife. Had plenty for dinner the next day. Everything, service quality food and drink was exceptional. I've always had a good meal here. It is pricey but there are items on the menu that aren't. A wonderful dining experience.

Dallas, Texas
“Pappadeaux Always Very Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2013

Always impressed with Pappadeaux in North Dallas. Our go to restaurant for casual seafood. Seafood is excellent (try the Ponchartrain), portions are large and service is always fast, friendly and professional. Happy Hour Mon-Fri. Wide selection of beers. Specialty cocktails are fun. Wine list could use a little upgrade. Place has a very pleasant buzz all the time. Fried catfish, shrimp and all crawfish dishes are fresh & tasty. Great place for crawfish in season! They also have a heated patio which is a plus. And seat yourself booths in the bar! Hint - order some Crawfish Etouffee to go. We use it for guests and parties. Hard to beat.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Been to Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen? Share your experiences!