“Awesome for breakfast”

The Original Pancake House
Ranked #733 of 3,656 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: American
Neighborhood: Oak Lawn
Description: Monday - Friday 6:30 am - 2:30 pm Saturday & Sunday 7:00 am - 3:00 pm
Reviewed May 16, 2013

We always take our out of town guests here for breakfast. The portions are texas-sized (which means they are HUGE) and really delicious. They are great with little kids too.

1  Thank 5_Around_The_World

Reviewed May 7, 2013

We have visited this restaurant on two different trips to TX and will be back for sure. The staff are all so kind and helpful and the portion are big and food is great. It's a great value price wise for the amount of food.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Original Pancake house is a very popular breakfast/brunch place in uptown. They have tons of different breakfast/brunch options-everyone will be able to find something that they like. Portions are reasonable, some breakfasts (eggs) are bigger than others. I've never had a bad meal there...just a long wait before a great meal.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

I was in Dallas visiting and wanted to try a good breakfast spot. Everytime I typed in breakfast in Dallas this place came up. I had the breakfast burrito which is great and it came with three pancakes. I ordered a bacon, buttermilk and blue berry pancake which were great. I would come back.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

Good for breakfast, like it better than IHOP or Denny's:) Always a wait each time we go, but it's worth it.