“First time at Tei Tei”

Tei Tei Robata Bar
Ranked #547 of 3,689 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: Barbecue, Japanese
Reviewed July 26, 2012

I really enjoyed the atmosphere. The staff is very friendly and service was top notch. The sushi is very good, but pretty basic. So if you are going for just sushi, I might suggest somewhere else, only because there isn't a big variety. but I will say the sushi we had was very good and very fresh. They have so many other things on the menu to choose from that the sushi becomes a little boring. The prices are a little high in my opinion for what you get, but again everything I had was pretty good.

Reviewed July 20, 2012

We love the sushi here, it is super fresh and also cheap compared to all the new trendy places out there. They also have one of the best sushi bars with the chefs preparing all the meals in front of you, and the fish is super fresh! We love the Sea Bass and their unique specials.

Reviewed July 17, 2012

Getting into the parking lot to valet park can be a hassle. There is usually at least a 30 minute wait for a table. Each time we have dined here I've felt it was an ok meal which was expensive and a bit of an ordeal getting in. Overall, I think there is better Asian cuisine in Dallas that is less expensive and a certainly less hassle.

Reviewed June 10, 2012

Loved the food. Had several rolls, all were excellent! Nice atmosphere, good service with sushi bar and table seating. Valet parking which is free + tip. Dress was casual and up.

Reviewed May 20, 2012

Had a great meal at Tei Tei tonight. Sat at the bar and Perry was an excellent host as my server/sake bartender. Excellent food, reasonable and overall enjoyable experience. Would go back when i visit again. I have high standards for sushi and sake and they were met this evening.