“Fun place to eat!”

Stratos Greek Taverna
Ranked #384 of 3,600 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: Greek, International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Since 2001, Stratos has made a reputation for itself by serving up "the best Gyros in Dallas" according to Howard Stern and hailed as the "best Greek food in Dallas" by the Dallas Voice, Dallas Observer, and D Magazine. We feature Greek & Belly Dancing on our premium wood dance floor and ON TOP OF THE TABLES two nights a week and offer fun-filled, exciting entertainment on our dance floor. Experience the high-life from our new roof-top double-decker patio complete with fans and heaters for year-round use. Large groups welcome, separate checks easy. Menu favorites include: Calamari, Flaming Saganaki, Rack Of Lamb, & our famous Gyro Sandwich. Open for lunch, dinner & late night 7 days a week, brunch available Saturdays & Sundays. We cater & deliver, too, with advance notice. EXPERIENCE GREECE, no passport needed!
Rowlett, Texas
“Fun place to eat!”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

This place was a lot of fun. I and not a lover of Greek food so I don't think I am qualified to comment on the food as much as the atmostsphere. The place looked like a tarvern, with the dark wooden tables and bar. It is a beautiful setting. The belly dancer was stunning and fun to watch. The staff really gets into the entertainment. It made for an enjoyable night.

Like I said, I do not care for Greek food, except for Gyros and hummus. I can say that thier Gyros were delicious, but I was dissapointed in the hummus. Maybe my palate is used to the grocery store fare, but the hummus lacked flavor and the pita bread was dry. BUT..do not skip dessert! The chocolate cake was to die for! I would go back just to eat the cake.

This place was not cheap, so get ready with your pocketbooks.

Overall, a great place to go.

• Visited July 2012

Clarksville, Tennessee
“Flaming Saganaki & Belly Dancing”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

By far the best Greek place I've ever been too. The atmosphere is fun, lively and food is seriously to die for. Lots of OPA shouting and flying napkins when the owner Nick finds out there is a celebration of some kind in the restuarant. And don't be surprised if you get roped into belly dancing or dancing on top of a table with a belly dancer. That is part of the fun. Definitely have the Flaming Saganaki (burning cheese). YUM!

• Visited April 2012
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Love this place!”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

Whenever I go to Dallas, I insist on eating here! Fabulous, fabulous, fabulous. I have tried almost everything on the menu. The Greek cheese fries are the absolute best. If you don't get them as an appetizer, request them as your side dish (for a small upcharge-definately worth it). They also have the best calamari around. They have 1/2 price dinners on Mon and Tues, and 1/2 price wines on Wed with $5 appetizers (check out their website for other offers). Although I have enjoyed many things off the menu, my favorite is the chicken gyro. They have very reasonable bar prices as well. They feature belly dancing Wed-Sat which is always a lot of fun. The owner is usually around, and it's nice to see the hands on approach. If you like Greek food (and even if you don't there's something for you), this is a MUST.

• Visited June 2012
Dallas
“Stratos Great Greek food and very close to Baymont Inn & Suites Dallas Love Field and Southwest Airlines HQ.”
Reviewed June 13, 2012

Best Greek food in Dallas. Try the Greek salad with added Gyro. Great place to hang out and enjoy Nick and his crew put on a great show. Great eating option if you are staying at the Baymont Inn and Suites Dallas Lovefield.

Go on Monday and Tuesday, great specials on food.

“The closest thing to eating in Greece.”
Reviewed May 27, 2012 via mobile

I have been working all over the USA for the past 11 years. I have ate Greek food in over 25 different states. The authenticity of this food and the setting was by far the best. If i had to desceribe this restaurant In one word It would be 'EXQUISITE'!! To top it all off the servers were Greek also. I give it A+.