“CHEDDARS”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“CHEDDARS”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Very disappointed with their chicken fried steak and don't know if I will return. Grand daughters like this restaurant though.

Visited May 2012

“Need to train wait staff!”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

For the second time we didn't get our appetizer until we were almost finished with our lunch. We were told that the onion rings take longer. Duh, then tell people that when they order and hold their food order for a few minutes. Or better yet, take the drink order and appetizer order, place that and then come back.

Dallas, Texas
“Varied menu and Varied locations”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

They have a good variety of food to choose from. Depending on the location,they also have varied levels of clean. The Duncanville location is clean, I can't say that about the one at Greenville and 635. I do enjoy the Cookie Sundae. You will like the food.

Visited March 2012
Dallas, Texas
“Broccoli rice cassrole to die for!”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

They have great home cooked tasting food. I reccomend the salad and the casserole. Yummmmmy in my tummmmmy!!!!!!!

Visited August 2012
Picayune, Mississippi
“Great Eats!!”
Reviewed July 23, 2012

This was a great experience! I never expected it to be as great. The service was good. The food was excellent! I had the lunch portion of the fried catfish with sides. The portions were what I usually receive at other restaurants for dinner! I enjoyed it immensely.

• Visited June 2012