“A family favorite”

The Oceanaire Seafood Room
Reserve with OpenTable
The Oceanaire Seafood Room is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #57 of 3,600 Restaurants in Dallas
Cross street: I-635 & Dallas Tollway
California
“A family favorite”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

I love the Oceanaire for their reliable quality and attentive service, as well as simply wonderful seafood items and vegetables. I can always count on their ability to please me and my family members with their diverse menu offerings. Just wish they were open for lunch on weekends.

Visited December 2012

Dallas, Texas
“Seafood”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

WONDERFUL selection of raw oysters and other shellfish! Great menu for all types of seafood. The oyster bar and happy hour are the best deal !

Visited November 2012
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Fantastic! Love this place.”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

I had one of the best meals here that I've had in a LONG time. The service was spectacular, and the location is great. I would recommend even though it is pricy.

Visited January 2013
Dallas, Texas
“10 year anniversary ruined”
Reviewed January 7, 2013 via mobile

Let me start off by saying it was my 10 year anniversary if the title didn't give it away. So with the prices and them knowing that it was a special day for me and my wife they would have went above and beyond. We were promptly seated being that there was no one there. My server was excellent. She was attentive to our needs. The poor rating came from everything else. We received our shells and cheese side dish and the spoon that was sitting in my macaroni was dirty. It had old hard food stuck on the handle. Which I can only assume that it wasn't wash properly and no one checked to make sure. That wasn't that bad even though it was in my food. The bartenders were cussing in the background complaining about there hours. Are you serious!!!! You still have patrons eating and that should be saved for when your closed. And now the kicker. The thing that made us leave and promise to never go back. My food came to the table. It looked beautiful I'm not going to lie but I only tasted the fingerling potatoes before I say a hair in my plate. No it was not mine. I'm a black male with short and it was medium length and straight. I told my waitress and she apologized and said she would tell the chef and re-cook my order. Mind you I just told you that I took a bite of the potatoes before I realized a hair was in it. My wife joke that they were probably going to give me the same food but on a different plate. I just laughed it off. My plate came back to my table and wouldn't you like to know that's exactly what happened. I was about to eat and noticed that the potato I had took a bite out of was back on my plate. I was disgusted that a place of this caliber would do that. This isn't Applebee's! There is was trained chef back there with other trained chefs. How could this happen???? I called my waitress and she got the manager. He apologize but the damage had been done. He took our meals off and we only paid for the drinks. He actually had no choice because I wasn't going to pay for the meal anyway. Worst anniversary dinner ever. Thank you so much Oceanaire seafood room. Sorry it was so long but as the title says it was my 10 year anniversary lol.

little rock
“Freshest Seafood Spot in Dallas”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

This wonderful,fun restaurant is at Lobby level of Westin Galleria! Menu changes daily thus offers freshest Seafood available. Never have seen so many choices of different varieties of Oysters. Husband enjoyed he Fish Stew and we shared a delicious Creme Brûlée too!

Visited December 2012