I wanted to take the wife out for a luxury dinner before heading to the Maroon V concert in Dallas. The experience, end to end, was fantastic. The Hotel ZaZa is luxurious and very interesting to see the furniture and artwork. The restaurant was beautifully decorated and food exceptional. It was a fantastic meal and experience to start a great evening. I deducted 1 star due to 1.) The waiter not spending time resolving an OpenTable give card issue 2.) The pool and restaurant located too close to each other.
* The waiter was professional yet funny
* The filet mignon was out of this world
* The flavors of the desert was unbelievable. It was a small plate of berries and some custard dish, but flavors just exploded in your mouth
* The waiter was unable to use my OpenTable cash card and didn't take time to call the number to troubleshoot the issue
* The pool was located right outside of the restaurant with a few dozen younger adults having a great time drinking and swimming. It was a little loud and we felt a little out of of place dressed up with others in skimpy bathing suits.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.