“Very good”

Cafe Express LLC
Neighborhood: Oak Lawn
Neighborhood: Oak Lawn
Reviewed July 28, 2012

Stopped by this place for lunch and had the summer salad. Very good! They also have free wifi, great for a working lunch or a sales person like me that needs an office to hang out in.

Reviewed July 18, 2012

I had the children's hamburger with fruit and lemonade. The burger was bland and tasteless! The fruit was wonderful, no one could mess that up. I had a taste for something else, so I got the brownie! It was very chocolatey and moist!
The reason i got the children's meal
because I was so afraid of not liking the food. The atmosphere is very quiet and quaint on a very busy street. Maybe I will go back and have a better meal, next time!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed March 4, 2009

they have a littel bit of everything its a new twist on a cafeteria

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed February 7, 2009

Great place for a variety of choices. Every year when I travel to Dallas, I have several meals here. The ice tea is especially good.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed November 1, 2008

Love having lunch here - Black Currant Tea - wonderful chicken noodle soup, 1/2 sandwich and a salad - wonderful trio.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook