“great Mx food”

Cuisines: Mexican, Salvadoran
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Oak Lawn
Description: Gloria's growth has been a constant ever since then. Now boasting 15 Texas locations, the restaurant still serves the same delicious Latin cuisine that has been satifying hungry Texans for over 25 years.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great Mx food”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

I love the assorted appetizers, salsa, chesse dip & omg bean dip is the bomb. i love their wine selection, the staff is plesant and some of Gloria's are romactic setting

Visited November 2012

Dallas, Texas
“The House Margarita is the best!”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

The food and service at Gloria's are great, but what I remember most was the great House Margarita's. I want to go back again.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank James S
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Tex-Mex”
Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

I went to the location on Bishop. Met a buddy and his kids here for dinner and wasn't disappointed. Queso was excellent, as were my spinach and chicken quesadillas. Good salsa and black bean purée with chips as well. Nice, thick chips -- best I've had in a long time. Good beers on tap as well. Service was good; she was very patient with us. A winner!

Dallas, Texas
“Great food and fantastic margaritas”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Very good food and atmosphere. Had the chicken with mushrooms and a margarita with a floater...yummm

Visited December 2012
“Overal euphoric experience”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Eating a Gloria's is always fun. The food is always super fresh, the staff is kind and attentive without being the phony, I am Dupburt and I'll be your server type of stuff. I don't know what to say. I get the sampler plate a lot just because I can't stand for my companions to get something that I end up wanting as well. It's the only way you can be satisfied here, having a little of it all. Killer Margaritas, by the way.

Visited June 2012

Been to Gloria's Latin Cuisine? Share your experiences!