“Nice surprise> great pastries for holiday!”
Review of Stein's Bakery

Stein's Bakery
Ranked #44 of 79 Dessert in Dallas
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Bought a cinnamon wreath, cheese straws ad sticky bun. Should have doubled my order for everything as it went fast! Friendly service

Reviewed February 16, 2014

Stein's Bakery is the very best bakery I have ever visited. Everything is wonderful; however, the cheese pockets are an absolute must to try. My wife raved about these 30 years ago when we lived in Dallas and I never understood her enthusiasm for them, until I tried them. Unchanged after 30 years they are still great, sweet cream cheese in a Danish pastry, a but of white icing, etc. I stop by every chance I get and will drive 30 miles out of the way just to bring some home. Try it, you will definitely return.

By the way, the cookies, cakes and other pastries are wonderful as well!

Reviewed December 12, 2013

For more years than I can remember, we have had Stein's coffee cakes for Christmas morning breakfast. I always call ahead and they have them fresh and ready for me when I arrive. They are so delicious and I can't imagine Christmas morning without them.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

After I moved East from Dallas I missed five things: time & temperature signs, Jason's Deli, SW Airlines, roads with wide shoulders & Stein's Bakery.

Now my car tells me the temperature, Jason's Deli is in the county next door and SW flies from IAD & BWI.

But I still don't have roads with a shoulder wide enough to ride a bicycle on in Virginia or Stein's. This is why every time I visit Dallas I take snap–and–seal containers and fill with Stein's peanut butter cookies, icebox cookies, Danish and all the rest. Then I prepare to fight any nosey TSA drone that wants to test my baked goods for explosives.

You can't take the shoulders home with you, but you can take the Stein's and I recommend you do so.

2  Thank MichaelRShannon
Reviewed November 5, 2012

If you want something special for a birthday cake, this is the place to go. They let you order the cake to fit your tastes, and can decorate it how you want. Best part is it tastes as good as it looks.

1  Thank robert k

Been to Stein's Bakery? Share your experiences!