“DALLAS MUST VISIT”

WICHITA, KS
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“DALLAS MUST VISIT”
Reviewed April 22, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

The food was scrumptious. The oysters were extremely fresh and so was the shrimp. The wait staff was attentive and knowledgable. Would go again in a heartbeat.

Visited April 2014

• Turkish first
Carroll Valley, Pennsylvania
“Wish I had two stomachs :-) ”
Reviewed March 27, 2014 via mobile

Cajun food is my favorite so any opportunity I have to get really good Cajun is a treat!

Pappadueax in downtown Dallas section of OakLawn did not disappoint.

I had Boudin for appetizer which is stuffed sausage. It was super tender with tons of flavor. I got Crawfish Étouffée for entree. Fantabulous. Simply yum!
Everyone else at my table had something as equally tasty so next trip to Dallas I may have to come twice. The location is right in the middle of a very cool/hip part of town. They had a huge outdoor seating area that would be great to sit outside and just eat crawfish all evening. Overall smashing great time and food!!!

2 Thank Michael C
Webster City, Iowa
“Amazing”
Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

There are great options for trying Cajun food. Wonderful live music and atmosphere! I wish I didn't live so far away. :-(

Dallas, Texas
“Awesome Food!”
Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I decided to have dinner at Pappadeaux's Seafood Kitchen on Oak Lawn (Dallas, TX). I can't say enough good things about how delicious, sweet and perfectly steamed our lobster was. We ordered a 4 lb & 3 lb lobster --all we could say is SUCCULENT!!! Nice atmosphere -- the Manager Dustin Demarest was very polite and professional. We throughly enjoyed our conversation and will definitely return.

FORT SMITH, AR
“FABULOUS!!”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

What a terrific restaurant. And for once, the fish was NOT overcooked. I had scallops, shrimp over spinach and mushroom risotto, husband had salmon on cedar plank. Both fabulous. And equally terrific was Diana T. our server. She was a delight and knowledgeable about the various dishes and their preparation. She also persuaded us to take a desert with us. So glad she did. The key lime pie was the best we have ever had and my husband does not like key lime pie!! He loved it. Can't wait to go back.

• Visited March 2014