“Lousiana flare...”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Oak Lawn
Reviewed April 14, 2013

The menu is amazing and the staff are definitely on the ball. So many choices and everything is delicious! I highly recommend this place!

Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

I went during lunch time with my Dad and husband. The place was decently busy at an off time so I was expecting the service to be bad - I was so wrong!! Our waitress was awesome! Had the shrimp poboy and lobster bisque lunch combo, both items were really good. The amount of lobster in the bisque was impressive! Great food, great experience, always glad to stop here when I'm in Dallas.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

Great food and atmosphere. The prices are a little higher than most casual dining places, but the quality and portions more than make up for it.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

We had a party of 13 and they put us up in the WIne Room. This kept noise to the minimum so we could all visit and talk to each other. Our waiter was very helpful and seemed to know the menu very well. This was my second time eating Cajun style food, and it was fantastic! The portions are HUGE and everything was good. We had an appetizer sampler, as well as some prawns. Very good indeed! I will definitely recommend this to my friends and will eat there next time I'm in Dallas. Note that the place was packed, so you will want to get reservations. They also had a live band on Friday night, so that was very nice. The only negative I have to say about this place is that the parking lot is very small so you are almost forced to valet park your vehicle.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

I eat at Pappadeaux on Oak Lawn almost every time I am in Dallas and love it every time. Service is always good, the Etouffee is always fantastic, and we always have fun when we wait at the bar. Several of our friends that visit Dallas have told us how much they love Pappadeaux too. And I thought I was the one that discovered it!

Been to Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen? Share your experiences!