“Excellent Food”

Neighborhood: Oak Lawn
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Excellent Food”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

We had a party of 13 and they put us up in the WIne Room. This kept noise to the minimum so we could all visit and talk to each other. Our waiter was very helpful and seemed to know the menu very well. This was my second time eating Cajun style food, and it was fantastic! The portions are HUGE and everything was good. We had an appetizer sampler, as well as some prawns. Very good indeed! I will definitely recommend this to my friends and will eat there next time I'm in Dallas. Note that the place was packed, so you will want to get reservations. They also had a live band on Friday night, so that was very nice. The only negative I have to say about this place is that the parking lot is very small so you are almost forced to valet park your vehicle.

Visited March 2013

• Turkish first
Winfield, KS
“Consistently good”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I eat at Pappadeaux on Oak Lawn almost every time I am in Dallas and love it every time. Service is always good, the Etouffee is always fantastic, and we always have fun when we wait at the bar. Several of our friends that visit Dallas have told us how much they love Pappadeaux too. And I thought I was the one that discovered it!

Visited January 2013
Plano, Texas
“Never seases to soothe the pallette”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Had pan seared tuna, it was delicious. Loved the fruit lemonade. All in all the food was good, like a good homemade dinner.

Visited December 2012
Dallas, Texas
“Closest thing to authentic we have in the metroplex :(”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Service is spotty. Food is most of the time okay, sometimes even great. It tends to be oversalted just like most places. The deserts are ginormous. The bar scene is vivacious and fun and the drinks are wonderful!

Visited February 2013
Utah
“What a blast”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

This is one of our best times at dinner. The menu is immense and the food is outstanding. We loved our dishes and were so amazed by the alligator. Great place. Would love to return again when we are back in Dallas.

• Visited September 2012

Been to Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen? Share your experiences!