“Yummo”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed April 29, 2013

I been there twice. Each time I have ordered different items from the menu. I have not been disappointed! I love the atmosphere. Great place to people watch. People rave about the fried green tomatoes....they are OK. Leave room for dessert..............................you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed April 15, 2013

I'm still trying to perfect my version of the delicious martinis we drank at Hatties: citron vodka, pineapple juice, green tabasco and a jalapeño. What am I missing? I must go back and check my research.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

My husband and I decided to try Hattie's based on another review (on another site). The food was very good - think 'upscale' down home cooking.... Service was very, very good. We did make reservations - and, I would recommend it. It was very busy on a Saturday night - and we went early. The area of town it is in is kind of 'up and coming trendy', so there is some light shopping, and you can stroll around a bit before or after dinner. The only complaint I have (and, this may be reflective of my age) was the atmosphere in the restaurant. It was very 'clean' (lots of white, bright windows) and cement flooring. It wasn't unattractive - it was just 'cold' for us. The clean/modern interior tends to contribute to a high noise factor. It seems like that is a generational thing (Millenials just seem to love the loud factor). For us - we prefer intimate, quiet and 'relaxing'. So, for us, the interior was a 'no' - but, for others, they may love it. The food and service are so worth the trip regardless - give it a shot, and you can decide on the interior. :-)

Reviewed March 24, 2013

Worth the trip. Ate on a Friday with 6 people. The Bacon wrapped Meatloaf was terrific as was the Hattie's Salad. Our waiter, Michael, was very professional & knew his wines. The room was pretty with great chandeliers. All the managers checked tables. The Wine list was an A - with appropriate stem ware. The restaurant was packed, but we has reservations & they held our table.
Awesome. Go.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

Very nice atmosphere, food and service. Went for lunch and was not disappointed. Only 1 odd thing - 1 ladies room for the entire restaurant. It wasn't crowded when we were there, but I can imagine this restaurant being very crowded and a long line waiting to use the restroom. Would like to go back and night with husband, and try the dinner menu.