“Perfect place for brunch!”
Review of La Duni Latin Cafe

La Duni Latin Cafe
Ranked #390 of 3,639 Restaurants in Dallas
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Oak Lawn
Reviewed March 24, 2013

After looking on the Internet I found this place. This place was not disappointing! The frozen raspberry lemonade was the best drink and was non alcoholic which was good because my husband and I are not big drinkers. The food was amazing and the service couldn't be better. Will come again!

There are newer reviews for La Duni Latin Cafe

Reviewed March 18, 2013

I ate dinner at La Duni recently while attending a convention.
. The 1st thing that impressed me was their choice of piped-in Latino music... from Yma Sumac to Latin Jazz and everything in between! I make my living in the music business, and this was the best music I've ever experienced at a Mexican restaurant.

. 2. The salsa and chips... a uniquely fresh red salsa accompanied by home-made tortilla chips..so good!

. 3. The Quesadillas de Pescado...3 generous and mouth-watering mahi-mahi tortilla-folded treats accompanied with a variety of tastes..guacamole, and several unique sauces for dipping....all were mouth-watering and satisfying...

. 4. Dishware...a fresh design...modern yet practical.

. 5. Service was friendly and professional

Prices were a bit on the high side, and well-worth it. In summary, I'd eat there again in a heart-beat.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

My gal pals and I had a progressive dinner that ended at La Duni. It's a GREAT place to have dessert.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

I was visiting Dallas and had dinner at La Duni with a friend. The atmosphere was inviting. Our very attentive waitress recommended wine choices for us as we were unfamiliar with the S. American wines offered and we were both pleased with her selections. I had The Mahi Mahi special. It was spot on and the rice and vegetables served with it were delicious. We splurged on the "award winning" cuatro leches cake, truly not to be missed. I would have gladly eaten there there again the very next night.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

The atmosphere and service at La Duni Latin Cafe are excellent. Our waitress was very helpful and friendly. We ordered the "Salmon con Crema Verde de Berros y Arugula" and the "Pescado del Dia" (our waitress said that Mahi-Mahi is always the fish of the day). The food is beautifully plated and full of flavor, but both fish dishes were overcooked. I like my fish to be moist and soft, not dry and crispy like my salmon was, especially on the ends.

Been to La Duni Latin Cafe? Share your experiences!