“DESSERT”

Ranked #218 of 3,897 Restaurants in Dallas
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Oak Lawn
Reviewed March 17, 2013

My gal pals and I had a progressive dinner that ended at La Duni. It's a GREAT place to have dessert.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

I was visiting Dallas and had dinner at La Duni with a friend. The atmosphere was inviting. Our very attentive waitress recommended wine choices for us as we were unfamiliar with the S. American wines offered and we were both pleased with her selections. I had The Mahi Mahi special. It was spot on and the rice and vegetables served with it were delicious. We splurged on the "award winning" cuatro leches cake, truly not to be missed. I would have gladly eaten there there again the very next night.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

The atmosphere and service at La Duni Latin Cafe are excellent. Our waitress was very helpful and friendly. We ordered the "Salmon con Crema Verde de Berros y Arugula" and the "Pescado del Dia" (our waitress said that Mahi-Mahi is always the fish of the day). The food is beautifully plated and full of flavor, but both fish dishes were overcooked. I like my fish to be moist and soft, not dry and crispy like my salmon was, especially on the ends.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

A fast paced, lovely restaurant with very good service.
The dining room is attractive and the baked goods are not to be missed.
Dinner was very good and the service was outstanding.
Do NOT miss the Quatro Leches cake.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

This is reliable Latin cafe food served at a fair price. The menu and food are far better in the evening than at lunch. Wine list is all South American and you can find some nice wines at fair prices. The negative I have with La Duni is that cocktails are quite expensive.

Been to La Duni Latin Cafe? Share your experiences!