“Just awesome!”

Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen
Ranked #20 of 4,328 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Convivial chain dishing up hearty portions of New Orleans-style seafood, steaks, salads & more.
Reviewed May 29, 2019 via mobile

I try to stop here when I'm in town. Great selection, staff and food. Never had to wait for a seat and the food is always really good.

Date of visit: May 2019
Write a ReviewReviews (1,131)

Reviewed May 23, 2019

Ate the the airport location during a recent layover. Great service...very friendly and knowledgeable. Excellent food, had the grouper special. The three of us each had an entree, two beers, and we shared a dessert. The bill was $75 each. The meal was good, but not that good. You definitely pay a premium at the airport location.
If you don't mind spending that much, this is a great choice. Value is the only reason I held back one star.

Reviewed May 22, 2019 via mobile

I always love Pappadeaux when I get a chance to go, so haven’t been to one in awhile. Was surprised to see the crab fingers. These are fried blue crab claws, which I ordered both the appetizer and the entry. They were excellent, I could eat them every day! I’ll be back soon!

1  Thank DJ82184
Reviewed May 16, 2019

Decided to go to dinner while in town for work. Did not have high expectations for a chain restaurant. We ordered and the food came out within a normal time frame. There was s light issue with my entree, so I addressed with the server Larry C. Before I knew it the manager was at the table apologizing for the issue and immediately advised another plate would be brought out and that she would cover the entree. Even after I received the new plate of food, she came back to ensure everything was to my satisfaction. I was extremely pleased with not only the managers handling of the issue but the fact the server got the manager involved immediately. The food itself was extremely well prepared and fresh seafood. I will definitely go back when in the area. I am aware mistakes sometimes happen, it is all in the way it is handled afterwards. Pappadeaux exceeded my expectations in that area.

Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

I ate at Pappadeaux at the Dallas Airport while waiting on a flight. It was my first time, but I had heard a lot about it. I love the decor of the restaurant. The crabcakes were beyond delicious and the shrimp etouffee was good. I don't not if I'd have it again, it was good a filling. I will definitely dine here again the next time I have the opportunity and try some of their other menu options.

Date of visit: May 2019

Been to Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen? Share your experiences!