“Mouth watering! #1 Place!”

Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen
Ranked #11 of 3,639 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 27, 2012

I loved it! The menu is very large and wide ranged. I would recommend this place for anyone. it is a must have on you go to Dallas! This time when I visited Dallas I enjoyed the appetizer trio! My mouth is still happy. It was alligator bites Hot smoke salmon And some kind of crawfish and shrimp cheesy sauce with mushrooms and spinach inside of it served with brussetta bread. I also had the salmon with crab scollop and lrg shrimp on top with two types of sauces in the bottom of the beautifully presented plate. Also they had a crab cake! It was a little costly But so well worth the price! It is a must have!!! I could eat it everyday!! I busy at this place every time I go to Dallas. Whatever your seafood fancy is ending it with there renowned dirty south drink!! ;). Great place great food great drinks!!! My service was excellent too. Thanks Beau for a lovely dining experience. Loop 12! I also received excellent service At the oak lawn location.

There are newer reviews for Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen

Reviewed November 26, 2012

Always good seafood! Arrived early Friday evening and were seated without wait. Wine was great and the food was served prompt and warn to eat.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

OMG...closest bite to New Orleans without being in Louisiana! The gumbo was to die for. I highly recommend this restaurant when in Dallas!

Reviewed November 22, 2012 via mobile

I'm a Dallas native. When I saw this restaurant in the top 20 of Dallas- I had to act. I'm a food snob sometimes but if you're expecting Nola type cuisine - don't. The food is so salty that my tiny fingers are puffy after a meal. The fish isn't the great. The étouffée is pretty good but not great. I know it's not New Orleans but I'd rather drive the 7-8 hours or hop a puddle jumper to enjoy this type of food the way it should be served- in a hole in the wall joint with some beer. It's a little pretentious of a place to be sucking on mudbud heads. The fried crawfish doesn't even taste like crawfish. Soooooo many better restaurants in Dallas- especially the area surrounding this place.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

Leave your diet at the door! The food is amazing and the service is superb. I've been multiple times over the years. Never disappointed.

Been to Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen? Share your experiences!