“Best Tomato Basil Soup and Over All Lunch Date”

La Madeleine French Bakery Lemmon Ave
Ranked #40 of 69 Bakeries in Dallas
Cuisines: French
Good for: Families with children
Neighborhood: Oak Lawn
Dallas, Texas
“Best Tomato Basil Soup and Over All Lunch Date”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

I have to be honest and say they offer a solid product. I have never had anything here I didn't love from savory to sweet.

Visited February 2012

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“My absolute favorite breakfast”
Reviewed April 27, 2012

I never leave Dallas without eating breakfast here (they serve some breakfast dishes all day). Do get the Egg Crepe Champignon & Cinnamon French Toast. So good, I have never felt like I need to experiment with anything else on the menu. And the french roast coffee is not bad either. As a bonus you can catch up on your french phrases when you go to the bathroom : )

Visited April 2012
Shreveport, Louisiana
“Good food, good atmosphere at a reasonable price”
Reviewed April 25, 2012

Their roasted chicken with Cesar salad is the best value and never disappointing. Enjoy their bakery items for desert - especially the chocolate croissants.

• Visited January 2012
Fort Worth, Texas
“Our Favorite French Bakery”
Reviewed February 22, 2012

My family and I visit this place all the time. We make it a point to visit once a month. It feels and looks like an older establish french cafe. Menu varies but nothing, and mean nothing is bad. The most popular is the soups and breads, and the chef salad. All is made on the spot, fresh, nothing is pre-cooked. The staff is wonderful. They have three locations I know off. Downtown Fort Worth in the arts district, Grapevine, and Dallas. I have been to them all...you can never go wrong. Attend in the early evenings and stay to your heart's contents. They have outdoor eating areas to enjoy the nice weather, when permitting. Viva La France!

Dallas, Texas
“Great Above Fast Foot Snack”
Reviewed February 1, 2012

La Mad has changed the look in many restaurants, we like the Campbell Store in Richardson. The problem is with a modified menu board above the registers it is always a struggle to order, they do have paper menu but I always find what I wanted after I ordered. My choice is the half sandwich with bow tie pasta and either onion soup or tomato bisque, great tomato bisque.
The crepe Florentine is superior, as are all the soups.
Instead of a hamburger this is the best choice that I can think of, its one of those places I miss after not going in awhile.

• Visited January 2012