“Food was great”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown Dallas
Cross street: Lamar
Transit: Dart to the Westend Station go North on Market Street.
Reviewed May 2, 2013

We tried three appetizers, all were wonderful. The crab cakes were my favorite. I had my steak crusted in black pepper and added a couple house sauces. Was wonderful.

The old warehouse was cool and service was very very good.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

I ate here with my 17 yo daughter and we loved it. The truffle fries appetiser was out of this world and our main courses were also delicious. The waiter who served us was friendly and attentive and we enjoyed everything about our experience. We didn't have the steak this time but will come back for one another time. Highly recommended.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

We went here with a rather large group. We made reservations so they knew we where coming. Food options was limited on a Friday night. They did have special menus for Cheerleader weekend. The waiter we had didn't appear very happy, the younger one that the Cheerleaders had seemed to handle it better.

Food was ok. They do give you alot.

Don't think I would return. They have alot of better options I think downtown Dallas than this one.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

We walked right in on a Sunday night, there was no one in the place. We started with the Spinich dip, it was tasty but needed salt. Our teenage girls split the chicken, there was plenty of food but the chicken was dry. We then ordered a sirlon steak medium rare. The steak came out medium well and our waitress was no where to be found. I finally got up and found her at the hostess station talking and told her our steak was overdone. She brought it back to the open kitchen where we were able to see the cook give us dirty looks and throw the steak away. Our second steak was rarer alright, it was so underdone that the center was cold. We didn't dare send it back again so we just ate the edges and got out of there. I would not recommend this place.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

Ate here for lunch on Sunday, the smell lured us in the prices were fair but the steaks were inflated a bit. They had a buffet that had hamburgers and other foods on it but we went for the steaks.
I ordered mine medium rare but he called it medium + and when it came out it was done no pink throughout just brown. This steak had flavor but was a touch dry its a good thing I had the shrimp and some sort of sauce on top of steak to help with moisture. My wife ordered hers done and it was to her liking. The Asparagus was delicious and baked potato was just that a baked potato.
We dropped 119.00 on lunch and to be quite honest it was about a 65.00 meal. Wish I could have raved about this place but not on this experience.