“Excellent!”

Fadi's Mediterranean Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Fadi's Mediterranean Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #239 of 3,734 Restaurants in Dallas
Neighborhood: Oak Lawn
Neighborhood: Oak Lawn
Reviewed April 30, 2012

It was excellent. We had visited the restaurant before and were so impressed with the atmosphere and food, we returned with guests. They so enjoyed the food and service. Now, they said they will be returning for another dinner, because of the qualify of the food and the atmosphere.

1  Thank Linda h

Reviewed March 12, 2012

I used to be a regular to Fadi's when I lived in the Dallas area. I revisited the place again last year and the food was still good and fresh. The fresh Pita and the ample choices that you get from the cafeteria style display is really good and always being replenished with fresh stuff. I love their cauliflower, Cabbage, Humus and the Lamb kebabs or the Shawarma. I usually have left overs as the portions are humongous. It has become a local chain as there are multiple locations now but I always have a soft corner to this location.

1  Thank TravelRaj007
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Tasty mediterranean food, buffet style. A 'sampler platter' is enough for two....and gives you an excuse for some wonderful flaky and sweet baklava for dessert. Not a fancy place at all, but very good fresh food. You get your food fast, but it's tasty and healthy and the place is clean. Not a quiet romantic place, but great for what it is. Nice vegetarian food as well as a good variety of meat.

1  Thank Linda V
Reviewed February 11, 2012

I had the vegetarian sampler plate which was very fresh and delightful. Best hummus I have ever had anywhere. The portions are so huge that 2 adults could easily share. The pita bread was fresh and chewy, too. There are a number of platters w/meat as well individual dishes, baklava and other sweets, and turkish coffee. Patrons walk down a very long serving line, but the seating is comfortable. I have been there both for lunch and dinner and the food was great both times of day.

1  Thank capitollover
Reviewed January 14, 2012

I happened upon this place by accident. I've been craving it ever since but it's far from home. I just found a new location by my work. It seems pricey, but you get so much food. Best of all the food choices are rather healthy and taste great! I can't wait to go back!

1  Thank Mwerner0123