“Freshest Guacamole this side of mom's kitchen”

Herrera's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #717 of 3,578 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Oak Lawn
Fremont, California
“Freshest Guacamole this side of mom's kitchen”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

The chicken sour cream enchiladas were amazing and coupled with my favorite Negro Modelo beer and guacamole, it was a truly memorable meal. The staff was attentive and very friendly.
Wish I lived in the same state to visit this fabulous restaurant again soon.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Banjo1957

Irving, Texas
“Fried Quesadilla, nuff said”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

I went to the location in Mockingbird Station. The TexMex is as to be expected. The biggest surprise was the fried quesadilla that was recommended by the server. If you like cheese and fried, yum yum. The service was excellent, very prompt without being overwhelming. Will definitely go again.

• Visited October 2013
Amarillo, Texas
“My fave place for Mexican food”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

I could eat the hot sauce and chips and be satisfied. The queso is ok but not my favorite. Entrees are served hot and it's all home made, so I make it a point to eat here every time I visit Dallas!

• Visited September 2013
Dallas, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“herreras”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We went to celebrate my best friends birthday. The margarita, 3 different kinds tasted as if they had chemicals in them and had to be sent back by all three people that bought the, The food was plentiful and the bean soup which was just what I make at homes as reds was seasoned well and the enchildas were ok. I will not go again but it is a favortie of my friends except for the disappointment in the drinks

• Visited July 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Great every time”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Great tex-mex! This is the only Herrera's I've been to but I've heard it's the best.
I usually go during the week with co-worker & we've never had issues with seating. But there parking is limited so it's best to get there early. We have some large parties there too & they were able to accommodate & give us all separate checks.

The fajitas are huge & can easily be shared. Delicious! We'll be back!

• Visited October 2012