“Hidden - Good Service & Food”

Pepe's & Mito's Mexican Cafe
Ranked #74 of 3,609 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Neighborhood: East Dallas
Atlanta, Georgia
“Hidden - Good Service & Food”
Reviewed November 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Easy to miss. Don't miss it. Service is excellent and the food delicious. I good quick lunch spot. Go hungry, leave satisfied!

Visited November 2013

Dallas, TX
“One of Our Favorites”
Reviewed November 14, 2013

This is our "go to" Mexican restaurant. The food is always fresh
and tasty. Diners Drive Ins and Dives recommended their
Tacos Nortenos and now our son dreams of it when he is away.
It can get really busy but it's worth the wait!

• Visited October 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Gave an out of towner a treat”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

I wasn't sure about this place as we approached it but I had asked for something authentic. Good food surrounded by the ambiance of a local special spot where you can take kids, family, friends. I had the tacos noretenos with a few beers and some chips and just enjoyed what was going on around us.

• Visited October 2013
Dallas
“Simply FANTASTIC Mex-Tex!”
Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

This really is Mex-Tex versus Tex-Mex because it just tastes slightly different. My hubby and I are out on the patio and it was quite comfy with the ceiling fans moving the air around. The street out front is torn up, but parking is available across the street for $2 or next door for $3. Don't let that turn you off. Lunch prices are really reasonable. The service is SO friendly. The margaritas are SO strong. The food is SO tasty. Everything is super fresh. The corn tortilla chips are made in house. So is the chunky, spicy salsa. The queso is not your typical TexMex Velveeta blend. It is SUPER creamy and smoky with just the right combination of peppers and onions. The charro beans wer very flavorful with bacon, onions, cilantro and jalepenos. The cheese enchiladas with the chipotle wine sauce were chewy and covered in chunky onions by request. The beef enchiladas were fabulous. We will never eat at a chain TexMex again!

• Visited September 2013
West Palm Beach, Florida
“The Best Mexican Food that I've Ever Had! Awesome Service Too!”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

My husband and I ate here with a group of 20+ friends. The service was super fast, and we waited for nothing. The food was absolutely the best Mexican food that I've ever had. I will be back and highly recommend this restaurant!

• Visited September 2013

Been to Pepe's & Mito's Mexican Cafe? Share your experiences!