“Counter help is very poor, they are rude!!!!!!!!”
Review of J G's Hamburgers

J G's Hamburgers
Ranked #724 of 3,626 Restaurants in Dallas
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
“Counter help is very poor, they are rude!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed April 11, 2014

liked the burgers and fries, did not like the attitudes of the staff, you say hello they roll their eyes, If you have a question they start saying just aminute sir your order will be ready. That was not my question to the counter help. they won't let you speak at all. And when they give you your order they drops it on the counter and walk off and don't say thanks.

Visited April 2014

Waco, Texas
“Reunited and it Tastes so Great!!”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

When I co-managed a hotel across the street from this restaurant, I was there three, maybe 4 times a week. There were times when we brought the entire staff lunch from there. The food here is GREAT as well as the service. I was able to revisit this establishment while I was in town over the weekend with my former co-manager, and it was just like old times. I can't wait to move back to the area, they are going to have to ban me to stay out of that establishment.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank FredrickTX976
Dallas, Texas
“Hamburger Extraordinaire”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

A friend took me to this restaurant and I had passed it many times, but never eaten there. There is a wide variety of hamburgers and other sandwiches. I can only tell about the hamburger because that is what I got along with sweet potato fries...onion rings...and even great iced tea.

Everything was fresh and the atmosphere was clean and welcoming.

My friend is a chef and his father once worked with the owner of this establishment in downtown Dallas. The owner must have earned his trade early and well, because this is a wonderful hamburger that they serve.

I will return.

• Visited September 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Turkey burgers are really good!”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

I went to JG's for lunch with some of my girlfriends. Since I don't eat hamburgers, I opted for their turkey burger. It was really good and juicy. Prices are very reasonable.

• Visited August 2013
Vacaville, California
“Very good and fresh!”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

I drove by this place many times and finally stopped. Cute décor but the most important part is the food of course. You order your burger, which I ordered a cheese burger and my bf a turkey burger with tater tots. They have a fresh bar with lettuce tomatoes mayo mustard etc. all the toppings you need for your burger and everything was clean and fresh and tasty. I had a very good experience and would go back! my only complaint is the piece of cheese on my burger was too small, did not even cover the meat.

• Visited May 2013