“Incredible Steakhouse!”

Y.O. Ranch Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Y.O. Ranch Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 4,203 Restaurants in Dallas
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown Dallas
Cross street: Market Street
Transit: DART Rail (West End station)
Description: Serving up elegant Texas cuisine since 1996, we offer the finest cuts of steak and fresh fish, but we are legendary for our extensive wild game selection -- many of which roam freely over our 48,000 acre ranch in the Texas Hill Country.
Reviewed May 30, 2018

We went here my last night in Dallas for dinner - what an experience! Started out with great drinks served by an incredible friendly waitress who usually works the bar - she was delightful! Appetizers were excellent, tried the cheese fritters, prosciutto-wrapped scallops, and venison roll-ups; they were all terrific! Main course was the bone-in ribeye for me, was out of this world. One of my associates had the wild game platter, and loved every bit of it. Others had the ribeye and filet mignon, and raved about them! I don't think this place has a bad item on the menu! Dessert was the same - incomparable bread pudding and apple tart! Sorry I saved this for the last night, because I would have gone again! Wait 'til next time!

Date of visit: May 2018
tonyostreet, Owner at Y.O. Ranch Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2018

Thank you Jerry for your great review! I'm please that you enjoyed your dinning experience with us and we look forward to seeing you back again!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,095)

Reviewed May 29, 2018 via mobile

We had great steak and outstanding service. The meat was very tender and nice marbled. Only negative point is the somewhat pricy winelist..

Date of visit: May 2018
tonyostreet, Owner at Y.O. Ranch Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us. I'm pleased that you enjoyed your meal with us and welcome all concerns.

Reviewed May 21, 2018 via mobile

I was in Dallas on business and was determined not to leave before I consumed a Texas steak. I mean really, if your in Texas you have to eat a steak, I think they can arrest you if you don’t. Anyway, this restaurant was chosen by some local counterparts we were going out to dinner with and it did not disappoint. The steaks are delicious and the sides are very good. The servers were also excellent and very friendly.

Definitely worth visiting again if I’m ever in town.

Date of visit: April 2018
tonyostreet, Owner at Y.O. Ranch Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write this great review! I'm pleased that you enjoyed your visit with us and we look forward to seeing you again when you are back in Dallas!

Reviewed May 17, 2018

Had a late lunch on 5/10, we were walking around the area and it looked good. We weren't disappointed. Friend had their signature buffalo fillet with shrimp and I had the ribeye. Both were perfect. I could probably drink the house salad dressing! Had the standard sides, mashed potatoes and vegetables. Bread was so good. Cool decor inside, and waiter Marcos was great.

Date of visit: May 2018
tonyostreet, Owner at Y.O. Ranch Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us! I'm pleased that you enjoyed your visit with us and we look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed May 14, 2018

I had the prime bone-in ribeye. Cooked perfectly. Had one side, the brown butter sautéed spinach. Good selection of wines by the glass and reasonably priced.

Date of visit: May 2018
tonyostreet, Owner at Y.O. Ranch Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us! I'm happy to read that you enjoyed your meal with us and we look forward to serving you again soon!

Been to Y.O. Ranch Steakhouse? Share your experiences!