“Incredible Steakhouse!”

YO Ranch Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
YO Ranch Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 3,914 Restaurants in Dallas
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown Dallas
Cross street: Market Street
Transit: DART Rail (West End station)
Description: Savor the finest cuts of steaks, chops and fresh fish cooked to perfection in a relaxed, elegant atmosphere at the chef-owned Y.O. Steakhouse and discover for yourself why Jim O’Connor of the Food Network declared the Y.O. Steakhouse as, “one of the nation’s finest steakhouses.” The beef at the Y.O. is U.S.D.A. Prime and is hand-cut in house. In preparing our steaks and other meats we employ a method very similar to the one the ranch hands have been using for more than 125 years. Seasoned with our own brand of herbs and spices, our meats are charred on a flat top griddle and then finished by being seared with our secret finishing sauce. This process traps in all the juices, resulting in a succulent, tender steak.In addition, we are legendary for the extensive wild game selection on our menu, and many of those same animals roam freely over our 48,000 acre ranch. For those in the mood to try something out of the ordinary, the Y.O. Steakhouse offers several types of venison, game birds and our signature dish, the buffalo filet mignon.An excellent selection of seafood rounds out the menu. Nightly specials at the Y.O. Steakhouse include lobster, shrimp, salmon, sea bass, tilapia and other fresh fish. Texans are known far and wide for their hospitality and at the Y.O. Steakhouse you will receive the same sincere reception that has made the Y.O. Ranch legendary. The Y.O. servers are knowledgeable, friendly and strive to ensure your dining experience is a memorable, delightful experience. Whether dining or simply relaxing over a cocktail with friends, the Y.O. Steakhouse offers a warm, inviting atmosphere. With its 100-year old brick arches, iron accents and candlelit tables, the main dining room delivers an authentic steakhouse dining experience that is relaxing with a touch of elegance.The Y.O. bar is the perfect spot for enjoying a drink before or after dinner or grabbing a quick bite. The rich, deep wood and historic black and white photos create a comfortable ambiance to enjoy the fully-stocked bar and extensive wine list, including one of the largest half-bottle selections in Texas. Dining on our beautiful patio under Texas Live Oaks and amidst overflowing flower baskets is an excellent option for a casual lunch or dinner while taking in the energetic atmosphere of Market street .The Y.O Steakhouse private dining, bar and banquet facilities, can accommodate parties from 20-300 for business or pleasure, day or night.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We went here my last night in Dallas for dinner - what an experience! Started out with great drinks served by an incredible friendly waitress who usually works the bar - she was delightful! Appetizers were excellent, tried the cheese fritters, prosciutto-wrapped scallops, and venison roll-ups; they were all terrific! Main course was the bone-in ribeye for me, was out of this world. One of my associates had the wild game platter, and loved every bit of it. Others had the ribeye and filet mignon, and raved about them! I don't think this place has a bad item on the menu! Dessert was the same - incomparable bread pudding and apple tart! Sorry I saved this for the last night, because I would have gone again! Wait 'til next time!

tonyostreet, Owner at YO Ranch Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you Jerry for your great review! I'm please that you enjoyed your dinning experience with us and we look forward to seeing you back again!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,031)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We had great steak and outstanding service. The meat was very tender and nice marbled. Only negative point is the somewhat pricy winelist..

Thank you for taking the time to review us. I'm pleased that you enjoyed your meal with us and welcome all concerns.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was in Dallas on business and was determined not to leave before I consumed a Texas steak. I mean really, if your in Texas you have to eat a steak, I think they can arrest you if you don’t. Anyway, this restaurant was chosen by some local counterparts we were going out to dinner with and it did not disappoint. The steaks are delicious and the sides are very good. The servers were also excellent and very friendly.

Definitely worth visiting again if I’m ever in town.

tonyostreet, Owner at YO Ranch Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to write this great review! I'm pleased that you enjoyed your visit with us and we look forward to seeing you again when you are back in Dallas!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had a late lunch on 5/10, we were walking around the area and it looked good. We weren't disappointed. Friend had their signature buffalo fillet with shrimp and I had the ribeye. Both were perfect. I could probably drink the house salad dressing! Had the standard sides, mashed potatoes and vegetables. Bread was so good. Cool decor inside, and waiter Marcos was great.

Thank you for taking the time to review us! I'm pleased that you enjoyed your visit with us and we look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I had the prime bone-in ribeye. Cooked perfectly. Had one side, the brown butter sautéed spinach. Good selection of wines by the glass and reasonably priced.

Thank you for taking the time to review us! I'm happy to read that you enjoyed your meal with us and we look forward to serving you again soon!

Been to YO Ranch Steakhouse? Share your experiences!