“First class service!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Angry Dog
Ranked #134 of 3,560 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: East Dallas
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“First class service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

Wow! This place was more than I expected. From the moment we walked in, we were treated like the most dedicated regular. They got us a table quick, and the manager (or owner, not sure) came by to talk to us and greet us. Waiter got our drinks immediately, answered all our questions, and made recommendations. There is not enough I can say about the service!

The food is great to match. My wife got a burger and I decided to go for the "kitchen sink." It was more than either of us could eat (but I didn't let that stop me from trying). I will definitely be back the next time I am in Dallas. Keep up the good work Angry Dog!

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Dallas, TX
“Excellent Food at Angry Dog”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2013

Great value, casual atmosphere and great food at Angry Dog. Although my husband loves the angry dog, I can't say enough about the tuna steak sandwich. Never over-cooked, the food is always juicy and flavorful. Hard to beat the combination of great food and great value in this location.

Visited March 2012
“Best Burger Ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2013

Consistently the best burger ever! Been coming here for over 12 years! More than a bar. We don't drink and go there just for the food.

Visited December 2012
“The Angry Dog will make you very happy!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2012 via mobile

Absolutely the best service and food in a dive bar! These guys are amazing! They were very busy since the Cowboys were playing, but we had no complaints at all!

Try all of their food, whether they won an award for it or not--it's all great and relatively cheap. I had this interesting sandwich called, "The Kitchen Sink", and it was the bomb! It had chicken fried steak, a hot dog, ham and Swiss cheese. It was great!!

My wife had a chef salad that was very good and huge!

Go here--you won't regret it! Warning: we didn't have our little girl with us, and if we had, we wouldn't have gone here. This is an adults only kinda place.

Dallas, Texas
“Don't underestimate the French Fries!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2012 via mobile

Okay, I admit, I came here because my friend said they have the best burger in Dallas. Well... the burgers are certainly very good. But, something else shocked me when eating here today. I don't really like french fries much in general, and usually either don't order them, or if they come with a meal, leave 80% on my plateh The fries here are are the best I ever had.

• 5 of 5 bubbles

Been to Angry Dog? Share your experiences!