“The Angry Dog will make you very happy!”
Review of Angry Dog

Angry Dog
Ranked #129 of 3,609 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: East Dallas
“The Angry Dog will make you very happy!”
Reviewed December 9, 2012 via mobile

Absolutely the best service and food in a dive bar! These guys are amazing! They were very busy since the Cowboys were playing, but we had no complaints at all!

Try all of their food, whether they won an award for it or not--it's all great and relatively cheap. I had this interesting sandwich called, "The Kitchen Sink", and it was the bomb! It had chicken fried steak, a hot dog, ham and Swiss cheese. It was great!!

My wife had a chef salad that was very good and huge!

Go here--you won't regret it! Warning: we didn't have our little girl with us, and if we had, we wouldn't have gone here. This is an adults only kinda place.

Dallas, Texas
“Don't underestimate the French Fries!”
Reviewed November 30, 2012 via mobile

Okay, I admit, I came here because my friend said they have the best burger in Dallas. Well... the burgers are certainly very good. But, something else shocked me when eating here today. I don't really like french fries much in general, and usually either don't order them, or if they come with a meal, leave 80% on my plateh The fries here are are the best I ever had.

Miami, Florida, USA
“With so many local awards, gotta try it”
Reviewed November 23, 2012 via mobile

This place has won annual awards locally for either their hot dogs or their burgers. Even though the chicken fried steak caught my eye, I stuck w a burger. There were four dishes among us, including a vegetarian and everyone loved it.
The restaurant is located in Deep Ellum, a neighborhood just off from downtown. Lots of brick buildings denotes w neon signage- reminiscent of Route 66 towns o the southwest.
Parking along the street or in the lot next door is no problem.

“Good bar food”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

On a Saturday evening bike ride with friends we headed to Deep Ellum in Dallas to try the Angry Dog. It appears to be a popular place because there was quite a crowd. Food was good, atmosphere definitely bar, & service wasn't bad. All in all a good place to go.

Temple, Texas
“Good food and service”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

We went to Angry Dog with a group of family members, and sat in the little bricked-off (?) section at the back. Between the four of us at our table, we had bacon cheese fries, a burger, a grilled cheese sandwich, and a club sandwich. Everything was pretty good, but unfortunately I wasn't that hungry because I'd just had breakfast a little bit before. Bummer!
Our waitstaff was friendly and took good care of us, and the food came out pretty quickly after we ordered.
I would've liked to try some other menu items and some beer, but today just wasn't able to. I would like to see more healthy menu items (although I know that's not why people eat here!) for the few picky ones.
The worst part was having to pay for parking - at the meters, on the weekend! - and having a homeless guy ask if he could wash our windshield even though it was raining.

• Visited September 2012

Been to Angry Dog? Share your experiences!