“Pleasant surprise”

Neighborhood: Downtown Dallas
Palm Harbor, FL
“Pleasant surprise”
Reviewed December 4, 2011

Attending a conference at the Sheraton - fliers were handed out advertising lunch specials. # of us tried it and found it to be quite good. Interior is more like a supper club. Interesting, good lunch.

• Visited August 2011

Chicago, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Sumptuous delicacy!”
Reviewed August 12, 2011

After a great challenge after the conference for the day, I was looking for a place to cool off, and that I found at this restaurant. The food was great for the value and the service was well worth it.

Visited July 2011
1 Thank AMOS O
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I used to love this restaurant! Its terrible now, save your money!”
Reviewed January 2, 2008

I used to love this restaurant! Its terrible now, save your money!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Los Angeles, CA
“Service was OK but food was rotten”
Reviewed July 22, 2007

I had the chicken and it was about as bad as I've ever had. It was boiled so it was about as chewy as a 5 day old wad of gum. The angel hair pasta was limp and lifeless. The flavor needed repeated saltings to reveal it was actually there. Even then it tasted like something I whipped up in college while studying for an exam. For $25-$50/plate, I was expecting much better in Dallas. This restaurant in connected to the Westin or it wouldn't have a single customer. I'll never be back.