“It was just ok.”

Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Oak Lawn
Cross street: Pearl at Cedar Springs
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I went with my girlfriends and we had some really nicely crafted cocktails. But our service was not very friendly and the management was no where to be found. It was unfortunate because it was one of my friend's birthday and we really wanted to show her a good time. The food was so so. It was so unforgettable that I don't remember what we ordered, and that never happens. They do have potential, so I may give them another try. It may have just been an off night.

Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

This place is okay. The joint is all about good drinks and terrible food that tastes great when you are drinking. I personally would never come back.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Excellent choice for an upscale dinner. They actually have Happy Hour prices on House Wine and some appetizers. Remember to bring your underground parking pass to be valeted though. There is also outdoor seating in the beautiful atrium.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

Very quiet gem of a restaurant. Food was great, drink were spot on, and, the wait staff was very attentive.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

The bartender was very sweet, patient, and made excellent drinks. It is refreshing to find a chill place on that side of town that makes you feel at home.