“Average”

Dining options: Reservations
Dallas
“Average”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Minimal variety rarely changing. quiet surroundings kept above average clean. mostly adult crowd convenient location and parking. food average

Visited February 2013

Allen, Texas
“Awesome Family Dinner”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

My whole family and few friends went to dinner on Sunday Night and it was just awesome. Everything was just perfect. I would give full 5 stars on everything because they really took good care of us. We were 13 people yet service was just awesome. I still haven't been able to find another Indian restaurant that I can compare with Taj Mahal for their food quality because every restaurant uses so many creams but Not Taj Mahal. I would highly recommend them to my friends and family.

• Visited February 2013
6 Thank Rani V
Columbus, Ohio
“Indian Dinner ASHRAE group”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

ASHRAE meeting was at Sheraton and its Concierge recommended that we book Indian dinner for Sunday at TAJMAHAL. Gil, the manager of restaurant was very helpful and he arranged for Limo for picking up and dropping dinner guests from Sheraton and back. Food for big group was fast and above average, Chicken dishes were good. Hot Roti was brought in when asked and Wine and beer were chilled. Godo experience at very reasonable cost considering Dallas.

Visited February 2013
5 Thank RKK347
Dallas, Texas
“consistently the best”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

I have been going to the same restaurant again and again for the past 10 years .The only thing that has changed is they are getting better day by day ( food, service and decor as well).It has been my favourite Indian restaurant for quite a few time now .Everything be it the curries , tandoori items or the desserts is the best over here.I wish them a good luck for future.

• Visited July 2012
10 Thank diego n
copell
“up to the mark”
Reviewed March 30, 2012

The kind of Indian food I was looking for in Dallas . Still had doubts in my mind but when I entered the restaurant and had to wait for 20 minutes for our turn all my doubts were long gone. The food was fantastic and had nice aroma , they kept on filling all the dishes at regular intervals so as to make it look fresh .It was a nice rush and the service was also good . Our used plates were cleared all the time and or glass was never empty .Desserts were the perfect end to a fabulous meal .The buffet is reasonably priced .I will go back there again and again .The only problem is that far away from my place .

• Visited March 2012