“up to the mark”

Dining options: Reservations
copell
“up to the mark”
Reviewed March 30, 2012

The kind of Indian food I was looking for in Dallas . Still had doubts in my mind but when I entered the restaurant and had to wait for 20 minutes for our turn all my doubts were long gone. The food was fantastic and had nice aroma , they kept on filling all the dishes at regular intervals so as to make it look fresh .It was a nice rush and the service was also good . Our used plates were cleared all the time and or glass was never empty .Desserts were the perfect end to a fabulous meal .The buffet is reasonably priced .I will go back there again and again .The only problem is that far away from my place .

• Visited March 2012
11 Thank karen s

“Rushed out the door”
Reviewed March 16, 2012

The buffet had an adequate selection. The saag paneer was disappointing. The flavors were one dimetional. We were rushed to get food from the buffet and to pay before we'd finished eating so that they could close.

Texas
“Very Good”
Reviewed June 18, 2011

Best samosas in town Tandoori is good for the price
If you like bit exotic Indian go to Sutra in Plano where the food is not same old Enchilada or same old tanddor or Vindaloo! It is exotic in taste!!!

• Visited June 2011
9 Thank Texan9999
La Jolla, California
“Not worth it”
Reviewed February 13, 2011

I had an indian colleague in town and decided to go to Taj in spite of the mixed reviews because there aren't many options for indian food near downtown. I was very disappointed. My lamb vindaloo was mild and the meat was overcooked. The service was awful. At one point I had to get up and asked where my glass of wine was after waiting more than 10 minutes....there were only two table occupied in the whole restaurant. During the meal, they decided to remove the table clothes from the empty table while we were trying to dine. I will never go there again.

• Visited February 2011
allen
“good food”
Reviewed October 8, 2010

I move from CA .We order from menu .yammee everyting was sizzling hot super very good food. I will be back

12 Thank rubyallen