“One of favorites!”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Oak Lawn
Cross street: McKinney & Maple
Transit: on the trolley line
Description: Restaurant Description: Italian restaurateur Efisio Farris has been putting the island of Sardinia on the map as he gains international acclaim for the rustic traditional cuisine. Arcodoro sweeps you away to timeless Sardinia as you taste homemade pastas, award winning steaks, and Mediterranean seafood. Specialties include carpaccios, risottos, baked whole fish, and Arcodoro's award winning 'Ultimate Ravioli'. Efisio invites you to sip Arcodoro's signature Grapparita among the trendiest people in Dallas. Enjoy Arcodoro in the elegant dining room or al fresco on the patio. Plan an event in one of the private dining areas.
Reviewed July 21, 2013

We shared the special appetizer salad containing tomatoes, fresh balls of mozzarella and two kinds of dried meats. This salad was superb and the meats were top quality and blended very well with the frisee of greens and light dressing. I had the veal with mushrooms and honestly wish I had ordered one of the specials. I was so looking forward to savory wild mushrooms and unfortunately, these were smothered with a thick not pleasant very dark sauce that smothered these poor mushrooms. They were so much disguised that is was hard to tell what was what. My husband, on the other hand, loved his pork dish, which is on the regular menu. We ended the meal with the strudel, which was superb. And we had a very good bottle of the red house wine, which went well with both dishes.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

this place is decorated beautifully but wow could someone inform this fine restaurant that teaching your staff how to pour wine is kind of important twice our waiter spilled he wine as he was pouring and not just a drop either bartenders complaining about work just do not want to hear food fair really disappointed will not go back too many other great places to eat in dallas

Reviewed June 20, 2013

I'm visiting Dallas for a conference, so went on to Travelzoo to look for dining options before we departed Wisconsin. Arcodoro offered a coupon for 50% off dinner for 2 & found it was close to the Ritz where we are staying. I made reservations by phone before we left, which ended up being a good idea as the restaurant was very busy. Our waiter, Alex, was outstanding! Our coupon included an hors d'oeuvres or 2 salads, 2 entrees & a dessert. We opted for octopus with canneli beans & greens which was AMAZING!! I've never had octopus so tender! All 3 of us had flounder with cauliflower mash with kalamata olives & steamed vegies. Again, very delicious! We ordered a cheese plate for dessert, but were too full to eat it, so brought it back to our room for a snack... Alex gave us GREAT service, laughed with us & was helpful with my gluten free questions. I would HIGHLY recommend eating here!! What an amazing culinary experience for our first night in Dallas! Kudo's to everyone working at this restaurant!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Three of us went to dinner on a cold rainy night and oh how it was worth the walk. I can only say that we each ordered a different entree and couldn't keep our forks out of each others plates. I do not think you can go wrong here for a good meal.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

My wife and I dined with 2 friends last evening and all 4 of us agreed our meals were VERY, very good and the service was excellent! (I should add that we used Groupon, 1/2 half price, vouchers and, unlike a reviewer who said they were, "looked down on" for using a Travelzoo voucher, we received no such treatment). The other couple shared an appetizer of mussels. They were large, as was the quantity, and they were delicious. (Yes, they shared with me)! The salads consisted of the pear & arugula with walnuts and the truffel and mushrooms. Both were fresh and delicious. Two of us had the Shrimp & Scallops for our entres, one had the veal & mushrooms, and one had the suckling pig. There were NO leftovers, even though the servings were quite generous. The shared desserts were a trio of sorbets, and an apple strudle. Once again, there was nothing left on the plates. We shall definitely return. This restaurant is . . . RECOMMENDED! (We are truly surprised at some of the rather mediocre recent reviews of this establishment).