“Superb service with delish food”
Review of Terilli's

Terilli's
Reserve with OpenTable
Terilli's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #177 of 3,639 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 17, 2013

First timer to eat at Terilli's, the food was excellent and the service was superb. You should definitely ask for Chas as your server.

We ordered the meat lasagne with the caesar and the Tom Landry with a wedge salad. Our choices were delicious, I would definitely go back!

We sat outside and it was the atmosphere was wonderful, except for the chiggers. You may want to sit inside or bring bug spray, I left with about 10 bites on each ankle.

There are newer reviews for Terilli's

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Had dinner here on Sunday night of labor Day weekend. They were very busy which is always a good sign. So busy we opted to dine on the outdoor patio as opposed to waiting 30 minutes for a table. It wasn't the best Italian meal we've had but based upon how packed it was they must be doing something right. I didn't care for the dressing they used on the wedge salad and I didn't care for the toughness of my steak but that was my first mistake, I should have ordered something more traditional because my son had a ravioli dish that was delicious and my other son had lobster bisque that was rich but very good. Service was decent. Location is perfect for a night out and there are many options for after dinner. Live music going on inside. Valet right out front made it easy to avoid parking a nightmare.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

Every time I visit Dallas, a trip to Terilli's is in order. It is a long time favorite of my sister and I must say, I really enjoy the great menu and décor. Our wait staff was excellent, always filling our iced tea and making sure the meal was enjoyed. The food was excellent, we started with the Italchos, amazing take of the nacho only better with tomato sauce, cheese and we choose crab and mushroom. I also loved the Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus, wonderfully grilled to perfection with a beautiful lemon chive cream dipping sauce. My sister had a lunch special of her most beloved cream of jalapeno soup and salad, a wonderful choice. I had Warm Grilled Chicken Pasta Salad which was a true treat, the roasted red pepper dressing was incredible with it's zesty taste. I will always visit Terilli's anytime I am in Dallas!

Reviewed August 7, 2013

Have dined there three times in the last year and do enjoy the food. Expansive contemporary dining room tastefully decorated and usually crowded. "Italchos " Italian nachos a tasty start, love them with goat cheese. Escargot a good choice also. Have tried Chicken Terilli, marsala and fettuccini alfredo and all are good. Live music, though sometimes a little loud, is an added bonus. Only complaint is uneven service in three visits....just never know who you will get

Reviewed July 19, 2013

So you are looking for a place to have a party, a business meeting or dinner a gathering or some sort...and you are in "east Dallas" - you are aiming for Lower Greenville area. There are not a lot of places with such indoor accommodations for a lot of people. Terrili's Mezzanine is a well designed space that can handle easily 50+ persons, has it's own bar, wide screen TV and a fireplace.

They were easily able to accomodate our gathering of 15 - all separate checks. One server/bartender who was the most professional I have ever encountered in the city ( no joke).

Food - I had a vegetable lasagne. I did not order the lasagne expecting it to blow me away. It was good. Despite some noodles not cooked all the way through i would get it again as the sauce was not overly sweet. But when I return what I want to try are the Italian Nachos on the starter menu. They looked better in presentation ( and smelled delicious) than they sounded to me.

Terilli's was always a good place for business lunches and dinners despite it's obvious romantic atmosphere. Still is.