“Great food every time.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Plano, Texas, USA
“Great food every time.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

My family has been going to BoBo for over 30 years now. I have childhood memories of their potstickers! In all that time the decor has not changed. They even have the same plastic food in the display case which is nostalgic to me. Don't be discouraged by the rundown appearance of the restaurant itself. The food is excellent. The service is attentive, friendly and always welcoming.

1 Thank just2bria

dallas
“Great food, nice little restaurant, too bad no delivery...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013

We have lived in the area for 3 years now, have all along been looking for a good local, Chinese restaurant. Tried Bobo last week. And it was GREAT! So glad we finally tried it the only thing I can think about to even consider complaining about is, no delivery. But that's ok it's worth the drive for takeout even. We will be back! Btw, we had the mongolian beef which was excellent, and kung pao chicken, also very good.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Dallas, TX
“Has been consistently good for years and years.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

I went with a group of 8 and ordering off the lunch menu, we all had different things and were all happy. The price for the amount of food is extremely reasonable. Don't let the plastic food displays on the way in throw you. They are not indicative of the food.

The day we were there the waitress was in way too big a hurry, even making us stop eating to get the bill paid. She was also not patient with questions.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Garland, Texas, United States
“Good food but usually brusque unfriendly service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2013

A friend turned me on to this hole in the wall almost 40 years ago when hole in the wall restaurants were extremely vogue. Food is fantastic and fairly inexpensive but service counts a lot to when I pay. When it is my choice I choose a more friendly wait staff as after all I am not a connoisseur of Chinese food so most Chinese restaurant cooks can not mess up Mu Shu Pork, Mongolian Beef or Sweet and sour pork.
Hey, when you find something you like... stick with it.
Often Chinese wait staff @ Bobo China are brusque and lack the professional friendless I expect when giving someone my money.
For years thought all Chinese people were like that?
Sure they could really give a flip since most pack in for their great Chinese food.

Visited April 2012
Dallas, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Curried Shrimp really Good”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2012 via mobile

Had other things @ restaurant not really impressed but I strongly suggest the Curried Shrimp! They are also very quick w/ orders!

Been to Bobo China Restaurants? Share your experiences!