“Not much noteworthy”
Review of Snuffer's

Snuffer's
Reserve with OpenTable
Snuffer's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #232 of 3,734 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 5, 2012

Went in to Snuffers while travelling for business. Everything I saw on the menu was fried and not freshly prepared. Had fried pickles and quesdadillas just to try the food.

That was a mistake. Perhaps I'm just an older guy, perhaps my digestive tract is just not as good as it used to be, but I ate it all night.....and a good part of the next day as well.

Service was friendly and prompt. Just a suggestion....if you're gonna have a nice place in a nice section of town, and compete next store to Brio's and the Cheesecake Factory, have something going for you other than a microwave and a food distributor that sends you prepared foods. Hire a good cook and develop a menu of fresh products.

Not really trying to trash the place...but it just was another bar with poor fried food

Reviewed September 5, 2012

was staying in area and new how area is before the fireworks so we went
early(4 pm) fod was great and cheese fries are good as always. prices are
very reasonable and it's easy to see why snuffers has lasted this long. good job

Reviewed September 5, 2012

Went to Snuffers during my college days and can always count on them for a high qualilty burger with poppy seed roll and some of the best cheese fries in town !

Reviewed September 3, 2012

The original Snuffer's opened when I was in high school and I remember it as being really great, so I was happy to make a pilgrimage 35 years later. Snuffer's was originally touted for its fried mushrooms, and, while, my dietary tolerance has matured to a point where I'm not big on fried food, I was in the mood for a Sunday night cheeseburger and Snuffer's didn't disappoint. I asked for my burger to be cooked medium rare, and by George, it actually came out medium rare. My friend said his martini was passable. For a Greenville Avenue joint, there was plenty of parking and ample outside seating with some semblance of climate control. The wait staff was friendly. If you're looking for pub food, you could do a lot worse than Snuffer's.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

Weve been eating here for about 6 years. The chicken sandwich is one that will drip down your arms if you're not carefully! The loaded cheese fries are always a hit.

I would have rated this higher, but the location on Midway Road is very loud. So loud, we often cut our visit short. We've mentioned this several times to the manager, but it's still the same.