The Mansion Restaurant at Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek
Reserve with OpenTable
The Mansion Restaurant at Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #92 of 3,610 Restaurants in Dallas
Cross street: Turtle Creek and Gillespie
Prescott, Az
“Superb”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

The food had slipped & I vowed never to return. I was encouraged to try once again & the new chef has restored the former glory to this icon...I live in Arizona & would highly recommend this restaurant to any one. Kudos Chef..Expensive but worth it..

Dallas
“Great staff, disappointing food”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

I ate for the first time at the Mansion this weekend. The servers were fabulous and some of the food was outstanding, BUT the side dishes that were paired with the food did not go with them. The squash risotto was wonderful, but the greasy chicken wings in the risotto were not needed. It took away so much from the flavor of the risotto. The venison was fabulous, but the pumpkin ravioli had no flavor whatsoever. I expected to taste the pumpkin, but all I could taste was the bland pasta. The red cabbage was very bitter and the juice from the red cabbage would bleed over to the venison giving it a bad flavor as well. I had to make sure the two stayed separated. The person I dined with was having some of the same issues. The phesant was wonderful, but the sides were just so, so. The best parts of the meal were the small serving of potato soup with salmon roe at the bottom that the chef brought to us - fabulous. I wish this had been one of the menu items. The dessert at the end was also great. I have dined in fine dining establishments all over the world and I was so looking forward to my visit to the Mansion, but I'm sad to say that I was very disappointed. A simple brasserie in Paris has better food.

1 Thank DeutschgirlDallas
Austin, Texas
“Magnificent!!!”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

We have been to The Mansion restaurant many times over the years, but this visit was our first since Bruno Davillion became the chef. It has always been a dependable and classy venue for upscale dining.

We returned to host a special family occasion for a large group. From the planning to the execution, the staff didn't miss a beat, and helped us pull off a wonderful surprise! A three course meal in the wine cellar was presented in excellent style and the food was superbly crafted. Entrees of beef tenderloin, roasted pheasant, and roasted lobster were terrific. The sommelier ably assisted with wine pairings. A great time was had by all!

Whether it is a romantic dinner for two, a business lunch, a holiday brunch, or a gathering with family and friends, the Mansion consistently delivers! It's one of the best in Texas and the US, and really deserves its 5 star ratings!

1 Thank Andaltex
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Redemption 2”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

New design and new chef have brought the Mansion restaurant back from the brink as far as we were concerned. Our last trip was punctuated by being served raw white fish (not poached) and being told by the waiter we didn't have an appreciation for the prepartion. All of that is gone, the service and food wonderful.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank ljgok
Texas
“Great for special occasion”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

We went on our anniversary. They welcomed us and made us feel special. Even a card from the general manager. Well, it is a Rosewood property. Great menu although a bit offbeat.

Visited December 2012

Travelers who viewed The Mansion Restaurant at Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek also viewed

Been to The Mansion Restaurant at Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek? Share your experiences!