Morton's - The Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Morton's - The Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #110 of 3,847 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Oak Lawn
Cross street: Pearl
Description: Morton's The Steakhouse, the nation's premier steakhouse group, specializes in classic, hearty fare, serving generous portions of USDA prime aged beef, as well as fresh fish, lobster and chicken entrees. The menu features a variety of favorite cuts, including a 24 ounce porterhouse, which is the house specialty; a 16 ounce New York Strip and a 12 ounce double cut filet.
Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I went here a few days ago for a little celebration dinner with another couple and the experience from beginning to end could not have been better! The atmosphere is very intimate and classy. The food was fantastic and the waitress was on point and very accommodating. No complaints from me. Stay classy Morton's!

Reviewed July 19, 2014

As would be expected from Morton's reputation, they have excellent service and food. This is an upscale restaurant. The atmosphere is very nice.

I ate here with colleges on a business trip. We had a party of 9. The was a small wait for our table on a midweek visit.

Most everyone ordered a steak. I ordered the "double filet" and asked for it "medium". When my steak came out it was a large pice of juicy meat. However it appeared to be more of a medium rare temperature. I ate the outside of the steak and enjoyed my delicious baked potato. The server noticed I was not eating most of my steak. I said it was fine and nothing was wrong. Most of my colleges were finishing up and I did not want to delay the group. The waiter went to get the manager without me knowing. The manager came out to inquire about my steak. I tried not to make a big deal about it, however he insisted they should get it right. I then told him it was under done for my preference. The manager explained it was hard to get a steak that size cooked thru the center to a nice medium. He said he would get me the standard size filet. I told him I did not want to delay the group. He said it would take 8 minutes and insisted inlet him bring me a new steak. About three minutes later the waiter came out with an entire new meal for me. The manager followed up immediately to ask how was this steak. It was excellent. One of the best steaks I have ever eaten. I asked about the quick turn around and he responded sometimes you have to rob Peter to pay Paul.

When we received the check, I looked to make sure I was only charged for the single, not the double filet I originally ordered. My meal was not on the ticket. I asked the waiter about it and he said the manager had removed my meal. I told them they did not need to do that as I received a wonderful meal in the end and should pay for what I enjoyed. They insisted it was not to be charged and they hoped to see us again. I assured them I would tell all my associates in Dallas to visit them and I have many times.

Reviewed July 11, 2014

My wife and I have been dining at Morton's for decades and have never had a less than stellar experience. We find it to be the epitome of consistency - the food, service and drinks. The management staff (Jim, Brian and Ryan),the waitstaff and the bar staff all do their best to ensure that your time there is special. Not inexpensive, but then what first-class Dallas steakhouse is? Very worthwhile to join their frequent dining program.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

Revisited this steakhouse after a less than stellar 1st visit. This visit was virtually perfect from the greeting through the chocolate soufflés.
Server was excellent, mixed grill perfect and lobster tail cooked perfectly. A great evening.

Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

We got a table for a party of 5 at the very popular and crowded Morton's in Dallas thanks to the hotel concierge. Got an excellent Cajun Ribeye Steak, probably one of the best steaks I have ever had, after sharing a Seafood Platter.

Service is good, staff are knowledgeable about the menu and the selection is prime, although Morton's is relatively pricey. Overall a great evening and well worth a visit - and a return.

Been to Morton's - The Steakhouse? Share your experiences!