I will say it up front.. the only downside to this restaurant is the valet parking (I know it says complimentary, but they really expect a tip). I don't mind paying valet at an upscale restaurant, but Uncle Julios?
Now on to all the greatness that is Uncle Julios:
- Chips and salsa to start are delicious!
- Queso, also delicious. I could eat just the queso and chips and salsa mentioned above, as a meal. I usually just eat so many that I end up not being hungry for my meal (oh, mexican restaurants..)
- MARGARITAS! I believe I just got the house margarita, and boy was it strong, but not so strong that it tasted like straight alcohol. After two, I was definitely starting off my evening right (and definitely not driving)
- Fajitas. Now this is the best part. Unlike other mexican restaurants I frequent (Pappasitos) Uncle Julios goes ahead and puts the butter on the meat. When I get the option (butter on the side), I don't put it on the meat, but when it is automatically done for me, it makes fajitas SO MUCH BETTER. Also, the meat (chicken) was cooked perfectly and the tortillas were great.
- Service. We had a fun server who was really helpful helping my picky friends decide their meals :)
I recommend you go get the exact same meal I had - yum!