“Endless Salad bowl!”

Good for: Large groups
Flower Mound, Texas
“Endless Salad bowl!”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

I ate many years ago at one of the first Olive Gardens in St Louis. Was not impressed, when I asked if they had any antipasto appetizers I was greeted with a big "WHATIS THAT?" have come along way now and really enjoy the food and atmosphere.

Visited August 2012

Frisco, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“always awesome”
Reviewed December 21, 2012

awesome food, awesome atmosphere, awesome wait staff, awesome location. can not brag enough about this place

Visited November 2012
Lake Macquarie, Australia
“A great experience”
Reviewed December 5, 2012

Visiting from Australia, friends took us here for dinner. It was a great experience. Australia has some of the best Italian Restaurants in the world but I must say I was impressed with the Olive Garden. Australians love the service we get in the USA (we don't get it at home) and we were looked after so well here. Add a delicious meal and some fine wine and I must say that if we were living here, this would become one of our regular places to eat. Prices were good, the food was delicious and, as I said, we were amazed with the service. Highly recommended.

• Visited October 2012
Los Angeles, California
“Good food, nice place and separate bills”
Reviewed December 4, 2012 via mobile

It was a nice surprise when I ordered a pasta and got a starter. They let you choose between a salad (with no chicken) or a soup. I liked that. It didn't Add any additional cost.
We left at around 23:00 or midnight And the house was nearly closing . I'd like more time to enjoy the meal.

Good thing they offer to separate the bill by person so at the end you don't have to do it yourself.

The atmosphere is great and pleasant.

Goldthwaite
“Good every time, soup and salad and bread sticks-great”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

nothing to dislike. Soup and salad and bread sticks are always fresh. Service is great and a reasonable price.

Visited August 2012

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!