“Seriously slow service”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,280 of 3,669 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Downtown Dallas
Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

I had to wait 20 minutes to get a beer and the place was fairly empty. The staff weren't observant and we slow to on the drink orders. I was in a group of two so I don't understand the wait. On another note the food looked fabulous

Reviewed June 17, 2014

The Cobb salad was the perfect size. I appreciated how everything: bacon bits, eggs, chicken, and other ingredients were arranged. The sweet tea took care of my thirst. The pied de résistance was dessert: the Oreo madness was the right proportion. Darnisha, our server, was friendly and accommodating.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

The quality for Friday's has risen greatly every day of the week! Innovative menu selections like flatbreads have turned Friday's from a burger and margarita only joint to a fine middle of the road dining choice.

Reviewed April 2, 2014

I usually have better food and service at TGI Friday's, but this was my first visit to this one. I had a coupon for a free chicken entrée. My husband and I usually split the sizzlin' chicken and cheese and there is plenty for both. That wasn't the case this time. There were not very many vegetables and 3 very small chicken breasts instead of the 2 decent size ones we are used to. The service was a little lacking and the restaurant wasn't that crowded. The worst part was when I was using my credit card to pay, and I cut my finger on their credit card holder when I got it out because the plastic part was cracked.

Reviewed November 9, 2013

Just a basic Friday's. Nothing special. Ordered the Korean Steak Tacos, don't bother! Tacos were dry and stale, meat was poor. Only go if you absolutely have no other choice and don't want to go to far from the SpringHill Suites.

Been to TGI Friday's? Share your experiences!