“Delicious - and there are some gluten free options”
Review of Chiladas - CLOSED

Chiladas
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed January 9, 2014

Everything we had was excellent and well priced. The staff was friendly and willing to help us find options for a meat eater, a vegetarian and a person with gluten allergies. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

Tried this place Sunday for the first time and will be a regular here! I told the cashier I was a vegetarian and she recommended the black bean avocado salad. It was literally the best salad I've ever had in Dallas! It had so much flavor that I didn't even need the dressing (which I ordered on the side).

The chips and salsa were amazing too - everything is very fresh and healthy! LOVE THIS PLACE!