“The Absolute BEST Salad place in the USA!”
Review of Salata

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Salata
Ranked #531 of 4,327 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: Healthy
Description: We are a national fast-casual salad kitchen chain located on the south side of Addison in the Quorum II shopping center. We serve fully customizable tossed-to-order salads and wraps with more than 60 fresh veggie, fruit, cheese and protein toppings. Our house-recipe soups and dressings are made from scratch daily with hand-picked herbs and spices. Visit us today!
Reviewed April 30, 2019

For $7 small salad, which ends up being a great size, you can choose any of their greens veggie toppings, cheeses, fruit, nuts and bacon. Everything is chopped up and the employee behind the counter adds according to what you want (I think there are like 50 toppings). For an additional $3 to $4 you can add chicken, salmon, avocado, etc. Their home made salad dressings are amazing (Fresh Herb Vinaigrette is my favorite). This is one of my favorite restaurants to go to with my husband. Great price and absolutely delicious and healthy salad!!

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed December 8, 2018

For both of us was $24. We had the SALAD size but probably should have opted for SMALL SALAD size. SALAD size is $8 for basic. You add protein items like chicken, harm, or turkey it is an additional fee. Lots of toppings options. I was pretty hungry but still had to get a to-go box since I only finished half.
There were like 8 people on the cafeteria style line so it moved quickly.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed July 24, 2018

The lemon dressing washer felt for my salad! It’s delicious and low carb. That plus the crunchy jicama and their seafood mix on top where the perfect salad I have ever had.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Hands down, my favorite salad-bar style restaurant. You get to totally design your salad, choosing from multiple green types (Salata mix, kale, etc.), veggies, fruits/nuts, and multiple protein choices (nice 4 oz. cuts of Salmon, multiple Chicken types, etc.).

The dressing options at restaurants are often more of the same tired choices. But the Salata fat-free Sundried Tomato Dressing delivers a refreshing healthy option that has an amazing taste! If they bottled it, I would buy it!

Glenn Almack

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed February 17, 2018

Dropped by today for my first visit to Salata in Addison, TX. What a pleasant surprise. The food was fresh, the service was great, and the price was just right. The lady who helped was helpful and great to work with. It was an unexpected surprise.

Date of visit: February 2018

Been to Salata? Share your experiences!