“The place to watch a movie”
Review of Look Cinema

Look Cinema
Ranked #7 of 35 Fun & Games in Dallas
Los Angeles, California
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“The place to watch a movie”
Reviewed June 2, 2014

The best thing about this place - Seats are reserved! Don't have to go early and sweat it out in the line. Seats are comfy. There are options for better seats too. The attached restaurant is nice, but its a bit on the expensive side. Parking is at the back.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank amlanCh

Plano, Texas
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Dinner and a Movie”
Reviewed March 7, 2014

This was my first time to Look and it was very enjoyable. Pro's: Order tickets and select seats in advance. Con's: Seats are by 2's and there were 3 in our group. We were in the dine-in auditorium and ordered a glass of wine and then made our selections from the menus that were on our leather recliners when we arrived. Unfortunately, several of the wines we requested were no longer available and one or two of the foods listed were no longer available. I think it's time to update their menus. The food arrived pre-movie time and we were all settled in when the lights dimmed. It is important to note that an 18% gratuity is already included on the check (small print at the bottom of the menu). The food was good but very limited selection. Will probably plan on dining at the Nick & Sam's restaurant or Coal Vine restaurant (both on property) before going into the movie next time. It was a little pricey for the comfort of the recliners. $19 including the $1 fee for booking online. But, all-in-all it was a very pleasant experience and much better than other eat-in theaters I have been to in this area.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank P S
Plano, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Drinks in your seat!”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

Super new and fresh theater. Food and drinks to your seat. Clean and great employees. Will go again for sure.

Visited December 2013
Arlington, Texas
“Screen Quality”
Reviewed December 23, 2013

This was my second time at this theater. I saw "American Hustler" in the Loft. My first visit was "The Great Gatsby" What I see as a movie screen flaw (or projector) is that the quality of the screen brigthness and imaging is very dim and dark. If corporate were to fix that issue, on all of their screens LOOK Theater would be great. Dim screens in movie theater is annoying and substandard.
Your competitor Cinemark Theaters has excellent digital screen brightness and imaging, especially Cinemak in Grapevine. I"ll return in six months to see if those changes has occurred. Meanwhile
I'll return to Cinemark. This comment is meant to be a postive suggestion and to have a better customer experience with increase revenue. Good Luck!!!

Visited December 2013
Dallas, Texas
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Awesome 3D Theater”
Reviewed October 23, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Saw Gravity in 3D. The 3D effects were amazing. You felt like you were going to get hit by the space debris. Best 3D effects I've ever seen. The new sound system they use is also amazing and just adds so much more to the 3D effect.

Visited October 2013