“Delicious food and atmosphere”
Review of Latin Deli

Latin Deli
Ranked #490 of 3,981 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: Latin
Reviewed July 25, 2018 via mobile

Latin Deli is a jewel! Small but cozy! Fernando, the owner has created an amazing unique menu! They serve delicious breakfast chilaquiles, crepes, sandwiches, fries, yummy desserts and coffee. The cashier does speak English and I’ve never had a problem with my order. Everything is handmade to order and fresh. We recommend highly! You’ll be hooked!

Reviewed February 20, 2018 via mobile

This place is fantastic. Food is delicious - I’ve had the omelettes, sandwiches, juices, and cupcakes & everything is delicious!!! I’ll definitely go again & again. The restaurant is really clean and has a nice patio. All of the employees are very nice.

Reviewed January 7, 2018 via mobile

The Latin Deli has so many great options from the Lomo Saltado sandwich, Chilaquiles(chicken is amazing), and crepes. The hardest decision is choosing what to get since there is so many great menu items. Also, get the dessert!

Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

Fail for Latin Deli. The morning crew were a mess and it seemed every table was having issues. Refused to accept Entertainment book coupon so offered to comp the extra egg and avocado for my chilaquilles and 1 of 4 lattes, less than coupon but np. Ordered a quad shot latte and they brought me a cup of just espresso. Then they added steamed cream to it to rectify. 3rd time yielded originally ordered item. After 4 visits to the table and Avery long wait they delivered a plate of fried ham that was missing from the ham and cheese omelet. They actually took my plate of chilaquilles that was missing extra egg and avocado (after I was eating it) and brought it back a few minutes later uncorrected with another plate of eggs and avocado. I'm afraid of what they did to it! Terrible experience!

Reviewed August 20, 2017

19 August my wife and I ate breakfast here. We know the owner, Fernando and had a taste for his style of food. It is very different from most TEX MEX food. They hand make each dish. Squeeze the oranges for your fresh juice. I had the Chilaquiles and my wife had the crepes. It truly is one of the best. The price is so reasonable for such individually prepared dishes. The staff is efficient and friendly. Highly recommend Latin Deli!