“Total fail!”

Latin Deli
Ranked #490 of 3,981 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: Latin
Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

Fail for Latin Deli. The morning crew were a mess and it seemed every table was having issues. Refused to accept Entertainment book coupon so offered to comp the extra egg and avocado for my chilaquilles and 1 of 4 lattes, less than coupon but np. Ordered a quad shot latte and they brought me a cup of just espresso. Then they added steamed cream to it to rectify. 3rd time yielded originally ordered item. After 4 visits to the table and Avery long wait they delivered a plate of fried ham that was missing from the ham and cheese omelet. They actually took my plate of chilaquilles that was missing extra egg and avocado (after I was eating it) and brought it back a few minutes later uncorrected with another plate of eggs and avocado. I'm afraid of what they did to it! Terrible experience!

Reviewed August 20, 2017

19 August my wife and I ate breakfast here. We know the owner, Fernando and had a taste for his style of food. It is very different from most TEX MEX food. They hand make each dish. Squeeze the oranges for your fresh juice. I had the Chilaquiles and my wife had the crepes. It truly is one of the best. The price is so reasonable for such individually prepared dishes. The staff is efficient and friendly. Highly recommend Latin Deli!

Reviewed June 27, 2017 via mobile

Only place we will pick up breakfast tacos. Some are pretty spicy, all are flavorful. The drinks are good too but pricey.

Reviewed May 29, 2017

I always order the breakfast chilaquiles where ever I go. I have found the best spot. This little hole in the wall is in a strip mall but don't let that deter you. It is very good and they do offer delivery with some of the more popular delivery services. The service has been good and it 's clean. You can sit outside on their patio and it's very cute. I didn't give it 5 stars for 1 reason . . . we called a day ahead to verify when they open so we can plan our day and we showed up 20minutes after they should be open and there was one person there. Nothing was ready to go and because we don't speak spanish we could not communicate with the employee there to see when they might be servicing breakfast. With that said, I will be going back because the food is just too good to let that get in the way.

Reviewed May 21, 2017 via mobile