“Best chilaquiles in town!”
Review of Latin Deli

Latin Deli
Ranked #490 of 3,982 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: Latin
Reviewed May 29, 2017

I always order the breakfast chilaquiles where ever I go. I have found the best spot. This little hole in the wall is in a strip mall but don't let that deter you. It is very good and they do offer delivery with some of the more popular delivery services. The service has been good and it 's clean. You can sit outside on their patio and it's very cute. I didn't give it 5 stars for 1 reason . . . we called a day ahead to verify when they open so we can plan our day and we showed up 20minutes after they should be open and there was one person there. Nothing was ready to go and because we don't speak spanish we could not communicate with the employee there to see when they might be servicing breakfast. With that said, I will be going back because the food is just too good to let that get in the way.

Reviewed May 21, 2017 via mobile

Great Food - outstanding Price Performane and nice service
Delicious Latin Style Sandwiched and other Latin food

Reviewed March 31, 2017

The place is deceptive...just a deli with some outside seating but the food was really good. We had the Cuban and the Chicken Crepes and both were wonderful. The fries are sweet and spicy, different and very good. My only regret was that we didn't have room for the dessert crepes!

Reviewed February 13, 2017 via mobile

If you are looking for something out of the ordinary , great food and great prices, this is the place. It's become a regular lunch stop for me a couple of times each month.

Reviewed October 2, 2016

What a great find! Wonderful omelets. Try the marinated chicken. Panini's are good. Lavazza coffee. Great people too. Outdoor seating.