“Breakfast at Latin Deli”
Review of Latin Deli

Latin Deli
Ranked #490 of 3,982 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: Latin
Reviewed May 21, 2017 via mobile

Great Food - outstanding Price Performane and nice service
Delicious Latin Style Sandwiched and other Latin food

Reviewed March 31, 2017

The place is deceptive...just a deli with some outside seating but the food was really good. We had the Cuban and the Chicken Crepes and both were wonderful. The fries are sweet and spicy, different and very good. My only regret was that we didn't have room for the dessert crepes!

Reviewed February 13, 2017 via mobile

If you are looking for something out of the ordinary , great food and great prices, this is the place. It's become a regular lunch stop for me a couple of times each month.

Reviewed October 2, 2016

What a great find! Wonderful omelets. Try the marinated chicken. Panini's are good. Lavazza coffee. Great people too. Outdoor seating.

Reviewed September 16, 2016

My wife and I stopped here for lunch on a Friday. The restaurant is always pretty busy for lunch so that is a good sign. I had the Cubano before so this time I tried the "best seller" chicken sandwich. The wife got chicken crepes. My sandwich was absolutely delicious. Just the perfect combination of heat and marinated meat. Tasty! The bread was crispy outside and chewy inside. The chicken crepes were also outstanding. My wife kept saying how surprised she was that a small place like this is a non-descript strip mall could have such good food. The only downside are soggy fries, but they are really well seasoned so it is not all bad. We will be back for sure.